Monday, June 6, 2011

Macaron Monday: Taro with Coconut Caramel

I went to the Beaumont Cherry Festival yesterday expecting to get some cherries.  Instead I got a whole bunch of other goodies at Green Valley Farms, a little fruit/veggie market/stand along the way.  I came out with delicious cherries, sweet strawberries, juicy watermelon, perfect nectarines and white peaches, some corn for grilling,  unsweetened coconut for cakes, flax seeds for muffins, well, you get the picture.  


I'm still a bit overwhelmed by all the produce I bought.  I need a day or two to figure out what I want to make with all that.  

As with every Monday, I made a batch of macarons this morning.  Taro macarons filled with coconut infused caramel.  


4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is very nice. I like it. The flavor was very good.. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your Taro Macaron recipe? Will you share it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ sL I will be making the taro macarons very soon. I will share the recipe in an upcoming post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks YUMMY. can't wait till you post the recipe!

    ReplyDelete